Your Support is Crucial
Capital Campaign Committee Members (left to right): Peter Malkin, Chairman; Suzanne Frank; Barbara MacDonald and Robert Getz
With an initial commitment by anonymous donors to match the funds to be raised by the Campaign, as well as expressions of support from other significant funders, the time is ripe for this campaign to realize the Historical Society’s mission and significantly raise its visibility within the community—and well beyond.
Click here to make a contribution to the Reimagine the Campus Campaign.
The Greenwich Historical Society campaign will generate numerous exciting opportunities for identifications.
Click here for Naming Opportunities.
Click here for information about the Reimagine the Campaign Society.
There Are So Many Ways to Give…
Please join the Greenwich Historical Society’s Reimagine the Campus Campaign in whatever way is most convenient for you.
- Make check payable to Greenwich Historical Society.
- Make a notation on your check that it is for the Capital Campaign.
- Mail your check to:
Greenwich Historical Society
Attention: Katrina Dorsey, Director of Development
39 Strickland Road, Cos Cob, CT 06807
By credit card:
- Call Katrina Dorsey, Director of Development, at 203-869-6899, ext.15, to make your gift by credit card.
By gifts of appreciated securities:
- Email Katrina Dorsey with the name and phone number of the broker, issuer of the security and number of shares being donated.
- Ask your broker to transfer the shares through DTC, as follows:
Attention: Ms. Meredith Mitchell Smith
Customer Account # 832-04010
Account Name: Greenwich Historical Society
By corporate matching gifts:
- Matching gifts from companies can greatly increase the size of your personal gift.
- Contact your company’s benefits representative to learn if matching gifts are an opportunity.
By donor advised fund:
- Contact your fund administrator to recommend a gift to the Reimagine the Campus Campaign.
Dedicate a gift in honor of a loved one.
Contributions may honor those closest to you. Please review the naming opportunity document and consider making a donation in honor of a family member, close friend or group.
A note regarding domicile and taxation:
Connecticut does not consider charitable contributions in determining domicile for income or inheritance tax. A Campaign contribution will not affect tax domicile.