From May 5 through November, join us on alternating Wednesdays for our Tavern Garden Markets! Tavern Garden Markets feature all things “Home” – from food and flowers to specially curated items that enrich life enjoyed with family & friends. Enjoy a stroll on our campus, shop the market, enjoy an iced coffee at our Artist’s Cafe and support local growers, producers and artisans. Join us Rain or Shine!
June 2nd Vendors
- Farm-fresh produce and eggs from Double L Market
- CSA Pick Up and Fresh cut Peony & Dahlias from award-winning Bear Creek Farm
- Flower Bar with Meg Critchell (BYOV!)
- Specialty items from Versailles Farm
- Wave Hill Breads
- Dough Girl
- Distinctive gifts and crafts to collect & give
- Prepared foods to enjoy for lunch or to take home for dinner
- pre-ordered meal packages from local chefs & caterers
Join us for a book signing & reading celebrating Deborah Goodrich Royce’s second novel, Ruby Falls.