Tours for Adults & Senior Groups
Come visit us!
The Bush-Holley House, the historic landscape, and the Greenwich Historical Society galleries are available for group tours that can be specialized to your group’s interests. The Bush-Holley House is a perfect outing option for clubs, senior living residences and alumni societies to gather and learn.
A maximum of 12 people can tour the Bush-Holley House at once. If your tour booking is larger than 12 people, then the group will be separated into smaller groups, and while one group tours the Bush-Holley House, the rest are welcome to view the galleries and grounds. Please make allowances in your schedule for this format; for instance, if your tour booking is for 36 people who would like to attend a 45 minute tour, then allow for 2 hours and 15 minutes to ensure that all three groups of 12 are able to take the tour.
Cos Cob Art Colony
Bush Family Tour
- Tours run between 45 minutes and an hour, and can be adjusted to fit your group’s schedule or mobility needs.
- A maximum of 12 people can tour the Bush-Holley House at one time.
- Tours cost $15 per person, which gives visitors access to a tour of Bush-Holley House, the grounds, and the galleries. Discounts may be available for groups from non-profit and cultural institutions.
- The final number of people booked for your tour should be communicated no later 7 days prior to the tour date.
- Group tour reservations are required for all groups larger than 10 and should be made no later than 2 weeks before desired date. If your group is 10 people or fewer, you can schedule your tour on the regular book a visit page.
- Both the grounds and galleries are wheelchair accessible. The Bush-Holley House does have steep stairs and is not mobility-friendly, so please advise us of any mobility needs ahead of time.