For nearly 90 years, the Greenwich Historical Society has worked to preserve and celebrate Greenwich’s rich history and to foster a sense of belonging in our shared community.
As an independent 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we rely on donations from the Greenwich community to fund preservation of the beloved Bush-Holley House, our semi-annual art and history exhibitions, local preservation initiatives and educational and cultural programs that are enjoyed by over 14,000 visitors each year.
Your tax-deductible donation will help underwrite all of our work, from our exhibitions and events, to our educational resources for local teachers and students and our public programs for lifelong learners.
Members get great benefits:
- Free admission for one year to our museum galleries and to Bush-Holley House for one adult
- Invitation to free Members’ Appreciation breakfast with a speaker
- One free admission to all exhibition openings in the Frank Family Foundation Gallery for Special Exhibitions
- Discounted tickets to public programs and events
- Priority access to our popular events
- Priority access to our library and archives
- 10% discount in our Museum Store
- 10% discount in our Artists’ Café
- Free coffee or tea every Monday in our Artists’ Café
Charity Navigator has awarded the Greenwich Historical Society the highest-possible rating in recognition of our “strong financial health and commitment to accountability and transparency.”