Innis Arden Cottage

Innis Arden Cottage

In 1903, the Tods added a guest cottage just south of the access road to their property. Innis Arden Cottage was built to provide a temporary home for Maria Tod’s widowed sister-in-law, Mrs. Cranston Potter, and her three young daughters. The girls attended the all-girl school, Rosemary Hall, in Rock Ridge for a short time … Read more

Sue H. Baker Pavilion at the Old Barn

Originally built by the Tods in 1887, the old livestock and storage barn is the oldest surviving structure at Greenwich Point. Once the town purchased the estate in 1945, the barn underwent many renovations until, at last, it housed a concession stand, a first aid station, and lifeguard lockers.   In 2012, Superstorm Sandy pummeled … Read more

Twachtman’s Old Holley House, Cos Cob

Old Holley House, Cos Cob by John H. Twachtman

Run by Josephine and Edward Payson Holley from 1882 through 1900, and subsequently by their daughter Constant Holley MacRae, the Holley House was the base for the summer art classes taught by Twachtman in the 1890s, often along with his close friend Julian Alden Weir (1852–1919). The Holley House was also Twachtman’s intermittent residence after … Read more

We’re Open!

Our Galleries, Museum Store and Archives are open.

Reservations are required for the galleries.
Or visit our grounds